Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time to rest.



Hah... Finally I exhaled with a sense of being free. Finished all my exams on 2nd. How soothing it feels when you come out of the exam hall and straightway go to some eatery with friends!!! No tensions of tomorrows, nothing important to do as such and no deadlines to follow. Entire time of the day to own. The best sensation on the earth.
A sudden upsurge of need to write something came out from deep bottom of the mind –ah – that  was buried under it since 45 days!!!  So, penning down some of my current thoughts.
Really, making way through any task feels like emptying a container. No more to do. And I think this feeling is essential in life -  like after jumping over a hurdle on the track, an athlete feels. He gets a new enthusiasm for running. These term end exams were no difference.
Feeling rather organized now. First of all, I cleared up the mess which was waiting in the room to get cleared right from the day preparation leave started and till the day exams got over. And why, it felt like releasing loads off the shoulders. I didn’t know clearing up your stuff functions like a “commercial” mood-booster before this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pushkar Kamble.

My facebook