Sunday, April 8, 2012

Emotional Catharsis


# # # # #
Out there it was a beautiful morning covering the entire city with its quotidian enigma. I looked out of the window and the sunlight was still soft yellowish. Well I thought this semester life moved me through a beautiful time all the way.
# # # # #
Ah!
Submissions! Submissions! Submissions!
A dreadful and highly restless period that comes in the life of every engineering student – semiannually. Well I have not that much amount of tension to bear in mind as 70% of the submission work is already completed. Also I am not that pessimist to mourn about remaining 30%, but the thought of completion still contemplate my mind like anything all the day, that is the only thing.
Being a weekend day, Sunday always feels cozy. Sitting in the room whole day, doing our own thing, wandering out whole evening and lot other things to do what a boy living in a hostel should do. Well this reminded me of the last weekend. It was bullshit to describe as. I was in hadapsar at atya’s place. Well it’s not that I don’t like it to be there, but last weekend was a little depressing as I had nothing to do and nothing to talk about. The only good thing I underwent was an emotional catharsis.  Snehal Sherkhane. My dear cousin. She has a god’s gift or boon or whatever in the matter of provoking people to talk their self in and out in front of her. I shared all my real thoughts with her, like how badly I hate it when somebody touches my ego, how I hate some of the people of my kinship, how I want my family should be and how I had faced a jolly heartbreak last  month. Everything. Everything like I was drunk that day. Or that night to be precise.
I considered myself very rigid whenever it came to revealing the true feelings – before this. I believed I was able to handle my consciousness with all its frequent turbulences and uproars of natural instincts that came along with thoughts. Disturbing or not disturbing. But that time I unfolded the deepest of the deepest envelopes of thoughts in my heart.
No matter how light my heart felt after that but however, I thought like I should not have spoke it in front of Snehal. At least not Snehal. The girl so innocent that everything in her heart comes onto her face readily. Some secrets look good as secrets.
# # # # #
Next Monday it will be Snehal’s birthday. 16th April. She’s turning 22 and she will become post-graduate too. It’s a double delight for all of us. And there is one more reason to celebrate it a grand way. Early twenties… girl… yes, these might be her last few years as gorgeous “miss” Snehal Sherkhane. It’ll be no wonder to hear the news “guest are coming to see” in upcoming couple of years.
# # # # #

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pushkar Kamble.

My facebook