Monday, April 16, 2012

# # # # #



It’s snehal’s bday. Had a lot of fun. Cakes, gifts, greetings who-wished and whodint-wish.


# # # # #





It rained today. Out of nowhere. It was slightly predictable though, looking at the extent days were hot. Suddenly in afternoon it fell dark and light drizzle came down along with those small tornados. Had a cup of my staple drink "nescafe" after a long time as weather was delightful and cold.



# # # # #
I was travelling by a city bus looking out at the climateand enjoying myself. Buses were outcrowded as everyday they are. People were flooding through them. I was calm all the time. Dhanashree even dared to ask me why so silent. Maybe these submissions, I said. Like usual.


Suddenly music pouring into my ears through headphones changed the track and started playing Parikrama.


“Wrapped in a polythene, tucked away safe in my mind

a little goodbye, maybe, or just a passing smile



The birds fly away to the sky still searching for home

a bunch o' paper flowers, or a little child left all alone

Can somebody hear me, I'm screaming from so far away

morning who'll calm you, the evening's eclipsed again



*Well does life get any better

more yesterday than today

How I thought the sun would shine tommorow

But it rained...



They justified the cause for which Daddy might give up his life

,it's been so long, so long a time but still I miss Daddy at night

The ache is long gone but the never keeps staring at me

the waters in the seas are high, and all the sand castles have drowned



*Well does life get any better

more yesterday than today

How I thought the sun would shine tommorow

But it rained...”

I got off the bus and started walking home.


# # # # #


Nowadays I have started wondering if this is the time of my spiritual crisis. A lot of disturbing things happening around and people behaving crazy. I am confused about what I want and what I need. A lot of things to expect but nothing reprocating properly. Maybe I have to work on myself these days… in these days of selfish people.


I look back at those days and that life when faces remained familiar throughout the life. There were no intentions behind every word spoken. Help was not a favour or debt to return it back. Everything was absolute and I miss it.


Dhanshree asks , “why so silent?”


“ Maybe these submissions.”, I routine answer


But really it hurts when faces start to regain their unfamiliarity. It hurts when dear ones who were strangers sometime ago start to become strangers again.
# # # # #

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pushkar Kamble.

My facebook